Mclean, Virginia (June 10, 2019) — Toshiba America Business Solutions today announces Digital Office Products has been named a 2019 ProMasters Elite Certified Dealer by the technology innovator. Digital Office Products earned this distinction by exceeding Toshiba’s highest level of service execution for customer support.
Toshiba’s ProMasters Elite Certification program specifically recognizes authorized Toshiba resellers for providing exceptional service, training and customer support. Toshiba conducts a recertification of each Toshiba Elite dealer on an annual basis.
“Digital Office Products has invested a significant amount of time and resources into becoming experts in servicing our industry-recognized e-STUDIO™ multifunction printer line,” stated Kenneth Hiteman, Toshiba America Business Solutions Vice President of Service. “Digital Office Products’s attainment of Elite Status is indicative they are in the top tier of Toshiba resellers operating throughout North America. Digital Office Products has demonstrated their capability to support customers to the highest standard.”
Only 11 percent of Toshiba dealers achieve the Toshiba ProMasters Elite status. Award criteria includes:
- Training metrics ensuring dealers have factory trained technicians
- Call center metrics showing the dealer resolves issues sooner by utilizing their support center
- Service department metrics such as response times, first call effectiveness, and total machine up time
- Service department processes such as escalation policies and loaner programs to monitor machine performance and ensure customer satisfaction
- Cloud connect metrics remote diagnostic tool that allows the dealer to diagnose and resolve issues remotely, thus improving machine performance and up time
“The Toshiba Promaster Elite Service Award signifies the commitment of time and resources put forth by the dedicated service professionals at Digital Office Products. This coveted award is given to the few that strive to bring the best services and products to their customers. I am proud to work with such committed and dedicated people.” – Patrick Pullis, Director of Operations