Do you know how much your company spends on printing? If not, you aren’t alone. Many businesses find it difficult to quantify printing costs, despite research suggesting that printing expenses account for as much as six percent of a company’s total revenue. Moreover, many organizations find it difficult to effectively track the amount of printing done by users and control its costs. To prevent your company from overspending and losing revenue, you have to get serious about managing your print environment.
Working with a Managed Service Provider (MSP) like Digital Office Products will help you optimize your print budget. We can help you uncover areas of waste and inefficiencies to reduce your overall expenses. We will then fine-tune your print environment and offer practical solutions that cut costs.
But, it doesn’t end with cutting costs. From increasing security to automatically fulfilling your print-based consumables to streamlining invoicing, Managed Services streamlines your imaging fleet to ensure it is an asset to your team, rather than weighing you down. If you are seeking a partner to optimize your print environment, contact Digital Office Products today.
Benefits of Managed Services:
- Reduce upfront and long-term printing costs
- Increase security
- Maintain compliant with industry regulations
- Simplify billing and achieve predictable monthly costs
- Boost efficiency and productivity
- Consolidate your print fleet
- Enhance green initiatives
What's Included in Managed Services:
- Print assessment to review the printers in your fleet, their usage, and current cost of ownership
- Consolidation of devices where applicable to reduce costs
- Recommendations on software applications that improve workflows and set user printing limitations
- Monthly usage reporting and analytics
- Proactive maintenance and repairs
- Service and support
- Automatic fulfillment of printer supplies
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“I had to tell you how impressed I am with you company's service response. Every service request we've had has been responded to the same day, often in less than three hours... You promised and you delivered.”- Karen Lees, Washington Christian Academy
“We have enjoyed working with Digital Office Products for over ten years. The Toshiba & Lexmark equipment has been very reliable and easy to use by both faculty and staff. Thanks for the great service. ”Mel Colvin, St. John's College High School
“Thank you for the great copier machine, training and service - a much better functioning, higher quality product than MCUOA Management office has had before. The Toshiba copier is efficient and 'user friendly.' ”Elizabeth Foltin, Montebello Condominium Unit Owner's Association